For personal reflection or group discussion
View or listen to CTU faculty explore passages from Pope Francis' recent exhortation, titled Evangelii Gaudium (Joy of the Gospel). Then download the free Study Guide which provides thought-provoking questions for personal reflection or use in a ministerial or group setting. Substantive, accessible, downloadable. Click here for the complete series. To read the Evangelii Gaudium document: Click here.
CTU is committed to working with qualified students to access need and merit-based financial aid in order to make theological and ministerial education accessible. CTU draws on several sources for financial aid--scholarship funds, matching grants, student employment, and loans. Learn more.
- FACULTY ACHIEVEMENT: Edward Foley, Capuchin, authors essay "The Homily in the Context of Evangelii Gaudium," posted on Pray Tell
- IN THE MEDIA: Carmen Nanko-Fernández quoted in The Washington Times article "Off base? Effort underway to make Roberto Clemente a saint"
- FACULTY ACHIEVEMENT: Barbara E. Reid, OP, elected President of Catholic Biblical Association
- FACULTY NEWS: Professor vanThanh Nguyen, SVD, delivers commencement address at Divine Word College
- IN THE MEDIA: Dr. C. Vanessa White reviews the book "Black Pain" for America magazine
- ALUM NEWS: CTU Alum Fr. Maurice Nutt, CSSR, appointed head of Xavier University's Institute for Black Catholic Studies