$1 Million Grant Awarded to Giving Voice in Partnership with CTU
The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation approved a $1 million grant in support of the efforts of Giving Voice in partnership with Catholic Theological Union (CTU) to prepare young Roman Catholic women religious to assume leadership positions in their religious communities, ministries, and the Catholic Church. Pictured are (left) Sarah Kohles, OSF, and Leslie Keener, CDP, of Giving Voice. Click here for press release.
CTU is committed to working with qualified students to access need and merit-based financial aid in order to make theological and ministerial education accessible. CTU draws on several sources for financial aid--scholarship funds, matching grants, student employment, and loans. Learn more.
- FACULTY ACHIEVEMENT: Edward Foley, Capuchin, authors essay "The Homily in the Context of Evangelii Gaudium," posted on Pray Tell
- FACULTY NEWS: Professor vanThanh Nguyen, SVD, delivers commencement address at Divine Word College
- IN THE MEDIA: Carmen Nanko-Fernández quoted in The Washington Times article "Off base? Effort underway to make Roberto Clemente a saint"
- FACULTY ACHIEVEMENT: Barbara E. Reid, OP, elected President of Catholic Biblical Association
- IN THE MEDIA: Dr. C. Vanessa White reviews the book "Black Pain" for America magazine
- ALUM NEWS: CTU Alum Fr. Maurice Nutt, CSSR, appointed head of Xavier University's Institute for Black Catholic Studies