Support CTU and our dedicated students
CTU is an institution like no other. Guests feel the welcoming spirit here; they experience warmth, hospitality, and the goodness of our students, vowed religious and lay, who minister all over the world. There are many ways you can support CTU -- the Lay Scholarship Initiative, bequests through The Way Society, stock contributions, and more. Please consider a year-end gift to this school that gives so much hope to so many. Thank you!
- Quoted: Maria Cimperman, RSCJ, comments in the Catholic Herald on the release of the Vatican report on women religious communities.
- IN THE MEDIA: CTU Bernardin Scholar, Susan Francois, CSJP, publishes article, "Habit of Love," on Global Sisters Report
- IN THE MEDIA: Catolico interviews Marco Lopez and Carmen Nanko-Fernandez about the Romero and HTM programs
- IN THE MEDIA: Antonio D. Sison, CPPS, reviews the film "The Lunchbox" for National Catholic Reporter
- FACULTY KEYNOTE: Dr Gina Wolfe reflects on Evangelii Gaudium at inaugural ACTA conference